2/10/2009

Advanced Practice Nurse Job Search Strategy for Sucess

University of Illinois at Chicago School of Nursing Presents

Jill Gilliland, President of Melnic Consulting Group, will share her knowledge of how to prepare for and conduct a successful job search. The session will include a question and answer time regarding your Successful Job Search. If you are about to graduate or just starting the program, you will have the opportunity to learn about proven strategies and ask questions to understand the unique process of finding an Advanced Practice Job.

Do you have questions such as the following?

What do I want to do when I graduate and where do I want to do it?
Discover how to decide what your first job might be and how to find it.

What can I do to prepare myself for the job I want?
Learn what you can do to build your resume.

How do I write my resume?
Why is an Advanced Practice Nurse’s resume unique and what should it look like?

What am I going to say?
Learn how to prepare in advance for your interview.

Develop a strategy for success!
Gain insight into developing your job search strategy.

What can we do to stay ahead of the game?
Learn how to evaluate jobs, be prepared, and negotiate in tough economic times.


Get answers to these and other questions you have regarding how to get a job when you graduate.

University of Illinois at Chicago
College of Nursing
Room TBA
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
Dessert, coffee and tea will be served

Presentation notes will be posted here after the presentation

To inquire about these jobs visit Melnic Consulting Group or contact:

Jill Gilliland
800-886-7906
jill@melnic.com

No comments: