5/20/2008

Director Labor and Delivery Northern California

I wanted to update you on the Director of Labor and Delivery position in Northern California's beautiful Monterey Carmel area. The hospital is a leader in the area with strong financials and amazing nursing leadership. Melnic Consulting Group placed the new CNS, Debby Mills, in the Labor and Delivery department job. She is really glad that she joined the outstanding community hospital in northern california. According to Debby,"Judy Snyder and Debbie Denham are awesome to work with and the other CNSs Sheryl and Lorraine, and the Educators have been really supportive." Debby adds,"the Hospital Nursing Leadership is amazing with a clearly defined vision for professional nursing practice. The staff are actively involved in projects to improve nursing practice on the Unit adding to the excitement of the organization. I have felt at home since the first week of work."

Debby said,"Thank you again for all that you did to help me get through the hiring process. I am really feeling like this hospital is a good fit. I hope that they find a permanent Director soon." I spoke with the recruiter and she quoted a salary range that is very impressive. I think this is a great opportunity to work at an exceptional hospital, with good people, and live in one of the coastal beauties of northern california.

For more information click here

Please contact me if you have any questions or would like to discuss this or other jobs in nursing leadership.

Jill Gilliland
800-886-7906
jill@melnic.com

No comments: