2/14/2008

Jill Gilliland Medical Mission Trip


Hi, everyone! Next week I will be in Valladolid, Mexico on a medical mission trip. The group is called IMA. The purpose of the trip is to reach people who have no access to medical care. Medical, surgical and dental supplies are brought to each project, and we set up modest but efficient surgical suites and consultation rooms to provide loving care to people who may have waited for years for help. We set up clinics in the local villages where patients are provided medical care and medications. Some of these unfortunate people thought they would have to live like this for their rest of their lives.

This will be my fourth trip and every time I feel that I received far more that I gave on the trip.

HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY!

Jill Gilliland
jill@melnic.com
800-886-7906






No comments: